Contract: Temporary (3-6 months)
Rate: 17,000 (pro rata)
Full time: Minimum 25 hours per week
We need an administration clerk to work in the finance team of our growing business.
Futurepump Ltd is a company on a mission to bring useful renewable energy products to the developing world. We manufacture a solar-powered irrigation pump, which helps small-scale farmers grow crops during dry seasons and increase their incomes.
Our small head-office team is based in an idyllic market town in sunny Suffolk, in the UK, however our business also operates in Kenya and India and has a growing distribution network in many other countries.
The role will include:
- Ensuring accurate processing of financial transactions
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Foreign currency transactions
- Account reconciliations
- Manage asset schedules
- Staff business and travel expenses
- Preparation of reports
You may also be required to undertake other administrative tasks to assist staff from across the group.
You will need to have:
- Previous accounts administration experience
- Worked with an accounting software
You will also need to be:
- Quick to learn new processes
- Confident using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Methodical and organised
Flexible working possible.
The position is full time or part time with minimum 25 hours per week. The office is open during standard office hours and is based in Bungay, Suffolk (20 miles south of Norwich).
If interested, please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org