At shallow heads, the Futurepump SE1 can deliver up to 0.5 litres per second (1,800 litres per hour or >10,000 litres per 6-hour pumping day)
- Inlet side vertical suction limit: 7 m
- Maximum total vertical lift: 15 m
- Horizontal discharge: up to 500 m
- Peak system efficiency: 60%
- Maximum pump voltage: 36V DC
- Maximum motor current: 2.5 amps DC
- Piston diameter: 61 mm
- Inlet/outlets designed for 1” (25 mm) hosepipe
- Displacement volume per stroke: 55 cm3
- Normal flywheel RPM range: 100-600 rpm
If you have not purchased solar panels from Futurepump directly, the following guidelines will help you choose solar panels for the most efficient functioning of the Futurepump SE1.
Futurepump SE1 can operate with 60W to 120W and 30-36V.
The panel specifications you should be looking out for are:
|Panel type||40W (50W-60W) Standard Panel|
|Panel Rated Voltage||18V|
|Panel Rated Current||2.23A|
|Open circuit Voltage||21.6V|
|Open circuit Current||2.4A|
|Number of panels needed for SE1||2 in series|
The Futurepump SE1 solar water pump is compatible with:
- Direct irrigation using a hosepipe
- Sprinklers (available from Futurepump)
- Overhead tanks
- Pump weight: 15.5 kg
- Pump dimensions (mm) (L x W x H): 330 x 240 x 470
- Carton weight: Pump: 19 kg
- Carton size pump (mm) (L x W x H): 350 x 260 x 480
- Supplied with 8 m of flexible inlet/suction pipe: Internal diameter of 1” (25 mm)
- 4 x spare flywheel belts
- 4 x PU yoke pads
- 5 x bellows
- 2 x spare piston seals
- 4 x adjustable hose clips
- 2 x 1-inch pipe couplers
- 1 x inlet filter/strainer
- 1 x complete set of spare O-ring seals
Toolkit: Three sizes of spanner, double ended screwdriver, allen key.
To find your nearest stockist please visit www.futurepump.com/
For information on becoming a distributor, visit: www.futurepump.com/distribute
The Futurepump SE1 is supplied with a five-year manufacturer-backed warranty, which means parts will be provided free of charge to customers over that period through our network of certified distribution partners.
The best support can be provided to you if you register upon purchase via: warranty.futurepump.com
The Futurepump SE1 is manufactured by Futurepump (India) Pvt Ltd who use an ISO 9001:2015-certified quality management system.
Please note: If you are buying directly from our factory in a country where there is no distributor then the warranty cover will be one-year (12 months).