After our recent crowdfunding investment raise, we have hit a fast-growth stage within the business. We are looking for someone to join our marketing team to supercharge our digital marketing. The ability to make data-driven decisions and get creative in solutions is what our team needs to take us to the next level.
Futurepump Ltd is a company on a mission to bring useful renewable energy products to the developing world. We manufacture a solar-powered irrigation pump, which helps small-scale farmers grow crops during dry seasons and increase their incomes.
Our small head-office team is based in an idyllic market town in sunny Suffolk, UK. However, our business also operates in Kenya and India and has a growing distribution network in many other countries.
No previous marketing training required, but the ability to jump into a task and take ownership of learning, thinking of solutions and communicating back to the team both verbally and through documentation is necessary.
Helpful but not essential:
- Management of multiple branded social media accounts
- Content creation for social media
- Use of Adobe software (illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
As we are a start-up, experience in being adaptable and willing to take on additional tasks when required is key.
What you’ll do:
Working within our small marketing team and reporting predominantly to our Digital Communications Officer, you will explore, analyse and review our current digital marketing platforms through a series of projects.
Proposed projects for internship (subject to change):
- Reviewing, analysing, updating and creating a future strategy for our YouTube channel which has seen a lot of organic growth recently
- Review and update website ‘evergreen’ blog content as part of our SEO strategy
- Help analyse digital marketing KPIs to support future decisions over content and strategy
- Involvement in scheduling and planning social media content
- Contribute to our email marketing campaigns
What you’ll learn:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and international start-up
- Practical experience with current marketing and advertising techniques
- Opportunity to shape and improve our digital marketing processes
This is a full-time role for 12 weeks.
Salary (pro rata):
How to apply:
Email your CV and Covering Letter explaining your suitability for the role to our Marketing and Communications Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may close at any time when sufficient interest is reached.