Are you finance professional based near Rajkot, Gujarat looking for your next challenge? Would you like to help drive the success of a company which is making a really positive impact on the world? If so, then read on…
Futurepump is based near Rajkot, Gujarat. From our brand new custom-built factory and office complex, we manufacture award-winning solar powered irrigation pumps for smallholder farmers to use across the world, with a network of over 28 country-level distributor partners.
Under the guidance and supervision of our Finance Executive, the Accounts Assistant will be a key part of Futurepump’s finance team. The main goals of this role will be to ensure timely completion of monthly accounts in line with group reporting deadlines and tax compliance requirements.
This role will be suited for a recent graduate with basic knowledge of accounting and GST.
Examples of key tasks within this role
- Transaction processing in Tally and Xero
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Sales invoicing
- Tax reporting
- Adhoc tasks as required by the Finance Executive
- It is essential that the candidate has excellent spoken and written English, as regular communication with the UK team will be required
- Educational qualification: B.Com., B.B.A.
- A drive to learn computerised book keeping and accountancy
- Proficiency in Tally
Ideal but not essential
- Experience in a manufacturing industry
Location: Futurepump India – Chibhda nr Rajkot
Applying for the role
To apply, please send your CV, a photograph and a paragraph about why you want this role to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Accounts Assistant Application’